French Teacher Cover Letter
French Teachers work in public or private language schools and are in charge for transmitting French language concepts to students. Typical duties of a French Teacher are preparing classroom materials, encouraging students to communicate in French, assigning work, grading tests, providing feedback to students, organizing activities, maintaining attendance records, answering to student inquiries, and completing other tasks as assigned by school managers.
Examples of job skills and qualifications usually seen in a French Teacher cover letter sample are:
- French language fluency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Instruction abilities
- Stamina and patience
- Self-confidence and presentation skills
- Computer competences
Beneath is provided a cover letter sample for French Teacher showcasing relevant skills and abilities for this job.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive French Teacher Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Harvey:
As an enthusiastic and fluent teacher with key experience developing French language curriculum and developing a high level of language proficiency in my students, it is my pleasure to submit the enclosed resume for your review. My background and passion for education and the French language positions me to significantly impact your school as your next French Teacher.
For the past 13 years, I have taught students in grades 9-12 in French language and culture at Bayside Academy in River Heights, and I am excited to put my experience and credentials to work for the benefit of a new school. Classroom management, pronunciation and grammar instruction, and student performance evaluation are just a few of my areas of expertise. By teaching students from a wide range of backgrounds and learning styles, I have honed my communication, creativity, and motivational skills. In addition, my inherent passion for fostering collaborative and exciting educational environments has successfully encouraged and developed productive, thoughtful, and accomplished high school students.
Highlights of my qualifications include:
- Instructing students in all components of French language including pronunciation, grammar, composition, and sentence construction, with complementary lessons in French culture incorporating cooking, traditions, history, and current events.
- Creating individualized plans and programs to facilitate a targeted, personalized approach to education while stimulating students’ enjoyment and appreciation for the French language.
- Administering both oral and written exams to assess student performance and progress and develop differentiated, individualized instruction in the classroom.
- Integrating various learning methodologies and tools into classes, such as student presentations, plays, videos, online activities, readings, and foreign language laboratory offerings.
- Leading a summer two-week overseas trip to France each year for students entering their junior or senior year, including visits to Paris, Lyon, Marseilles, Bordeaux, and the Loire Valley; organizing all trip logistics, including flight arrangements, chaperones, lodging, restaurant booking, cultural excursions, and language immersion programs.
- Holding a Master’s Degree in French as well as teaching credentials in the state of New Jersey.
With my experience and credentials, I am highly prepared to dedicate myself to the highest standards of French instruction at your school. I look forward to discussing this opportunity in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Simone B. Moreau
Dear Ms. Pulaski,
As a highly skilled French Teacher, I read your posting for a new French Teacher with interest. My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking at Tennenbaum High School, in particular my role as French Teacher at Fairbanks High School, and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization.
With more than eight years’ experience as a French Teacher, I am adept in classroom instruction, lesson plan development, and new teacher mentoring. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate interpersonal and organizational skills, I excel at:
- Increasing student engagement in the classroom.
- Improving test scores for all students.
- Maximizing student participation with diverse activities.
- Cultivating positive student, parent, and teacher relationships.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for French language, culture, history, and literature. I am extremely enthusiastic about Tennenbaum High School’s focus on diversifying students’ cultural experiences and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your ongoing success in this area.
Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I will follow up to request an appointment to discuss how my experience and background meets your needs.
Thank you for your time and consideration.