Nanyang Technological University – Nanyang Business School
Nanyang Business School (NBS) is the business school of Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU). Located in Singapore, Nanyang MBA is one of the top business schools in Asia and Singapore’s oldest business school (established in 1956). It is also the largest business school in Singapore with over 4,400 undergraduate and postgraduate students. The school is widely regarded as Singapore’s premier business school and is consistently ranked amongst the world’s best. For 12 consecutive years since 2004, Nanyang Business School has been ranked No.1 in Singapore by The Economist Full-time MBA rankings. The Nanyang MBA is also Singapore’s No.1 MBA programme, having placed 29th worldwide in the 2016 Financial Times Global MBA Ranking.
The school offers a 12-month global MBA programme, with a focus in Asia. The Nanyang MBA has a strong focus on leadership and provides deeper insight and applications to industry. Students will do a ‘live’ strategy project with a company or organisation (Strategy Projects at Nanyang) and have an opportunity to do a business study mission in another country.
Want to get into the Nanyang MBA Program? Contact us to get started today!
Nanyang Business school – It’s one of the most prestigious B-schools in Asia. It’s MBA is renowned and spans for a year. It’s the Business School division of the Nanyang Technological University.
|Program Duration||1 Year|
|Average GMAT Score||665|
|Average Work Experience||6 Years|
|Average Age||28 Years|
|Program Cost||SGD 62,000|
- Recruitment at Nanyang Business School:
|Ernst & Young|
- Apply to Nanyang Business School:
The deadlines for the 2017 admissions have been announced. Mark your calendars for these dates:
Round 1 – November 7th, 2017
Round 2 – January 15th, 2017
Round 3 – March 31st, 2018
Nanyang Social Responsibility Essay: Briefly describe your involvement in any Social Responsibility or Sustainable Development activities (maximum 150 words).
1. Briefly assess your career progress to date. Elaborate on your near-term (3-5 years) future career objectives and how pursuing a Nanyang MBA will help you achieve these. (400 word limit)
2. Tell us about two achievements (one personal and one professional) that you are most proud of, and why you feel that to be so. (400 word limit)
3. Share with us a situation where you faced adversity. Describe how you resolved it and what you learned from this experience. (400 word limit)
Nanyang Reapplicant Essay: Since the time of your last application, how has your perspective regarding your future & Nanyang MBA changed? (300 word limit)
Need help with picking out the right B-school? Just drop us a line at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!