Learning English is important and people all over the world decide to study it as a second language. Many countries include English as a second language in their school syllabus and children start learning English at a young age.
However, do you know why learning English is so important? Here are ten good reasons to take an English language course.
1. English is the most commonly spoken language in the world. One out of five people can speak or at least understand English!
2. English is the language of science, of aviation, computers, diplomacy, and tourism. Knowing English increases your chances of getting a good job in a multinational company within your home country or of finding work abroad.
3. English is the official language of 53 countries. That is a lot of people to meet and speak to.
4. English is spoken as a first language by around 400 million people around the world.
5. English is the language of the media industry. If you speak English, you won't need to rely on translations and subtitles anymore to enjoy your favourite books, songs, films and TV shows.
6. English is also the language of the Internet. Many websites are written in English – you will be able to understand them and to take part in forums and discussions.
7. English is based on a simple alphabet and it is fairly quick and easy to learn compared to other languages.
8. English is not only useful – it gives you a lot of satisfaction. Making progress feels great. You will enjoy learning English, if you remember that every hour you spend gets you closer to perfection.
9. Since English is spoken in so many different countries there are thousands of schools around the world that offer programmes in English. If you speak English, there're lots of opportunities for you to find an appropriate school and course to suit your academic needs.
10. Because it's fun! By learning English, you will also learn about other cultures. Few experiences will make you grow as a person more than learning the values, habits and way of life in a culture that is different from yours.
If you want to learn English, please contact us to speak to a member of our team about our English courses in the UK. We welcome students from all over the world to our schools in London, Oxford, Brighton, Manchester, York & Edinburgh. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Importance Of English Language Essay
As we know it we are living in the world of globalization. And the English language is a common language and is spoken in many countries.
The English language is a West germanic Language that came up in the Anglo- Saxon kingdoms of England. The english language has been widely disperesed around the world and has become the leading language Internationally. English in many developed countries are being used as the official language; for example it is used as the official language in European Union and in many commonwealth countries as well as many world organisations. It is also the third most natively spoken language in the world, after manderin chinese and spanish.
Modern English is the most dominant and is required for communications, sciences, information technology, businesses, aviation, entertainment, radio, architecture, engineering and diplomacy. A working knowledge of english has become a requirement in a number of fields, occupations and professions.
The field of Interior Design would be by definition to turn a space into an effective setting or arrangement for human activity to take place. Interior designers also execute one’s design ideas or concepts by constructing it into reality. A designers design process begins by the consultation of the client, and therefore translating the clients wants and needs to an actual design.
Interior Designers play more emphasis on spcial planning and construction, function of the design and the effective use of the space. The designer also looks at the finer details such as lighting, materials being used, accoustics, tempreture and mostly the function of the design being used.
Interior Design is also a discipline that looks after designing all of the interior spaces, this could include things like flooring, furniture, windows, doors and walls.
The main goal in all forms of design would be to create a space that is comfortable and easthetically pleasing and to meet the specific needs of the consumer or client. And this could only be achieved by communicating with the client and understanding the clients needs and wants.
Most designers chose a speciality to focus on and then allow them to be more diverse and to improve their skills further. The space that is required to construct new structures are decreasing; for example in Singapore, which is a very small island, and has limited land and spcae to construct, therefore there is a bigger demand for Interior Designers than the demand for Architects. This would be the importance of an Interior Designer.
The main goals of an interior designer would be to analyse the clients goals, needs and life as well as the safety requirements. The Interior Designer also formulates preliminary design concepts that would be deemed appropriate , functional and aesthetic. As well as preparing and administering bids and contracting documents for the client.
The fluency of the english language is very important as it aids you to communicate your...
Loading: Checking Spelling0%